discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] BIND Memory Hog

Re: [opennic-discuss] BIND Memory Hog

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] BIND Memory Hog
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2012 10:39:06 -0700

Any chance you might want to share those config options with the rest of the class?

On 02/19/12 18:22, Alex Hanselka wrote:
It turns out that by default, the BIND cache is unlimited which it stores in memory. That can be changed in the named.conf which I have done. I have also limited the number of concurrent recursive connections possible at one time.