discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC now available on Android phones!

Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC now available on Android phones!

  • From: Peter Green <peter AT greenpete.co.uk>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC now available on Android phones!
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 02:22:11 +0000

That's fantastic!
I'd only yesterday given up trying to edit the resolv.conf file on my phone
(which runs Cyanogen Mod7) to utilise OpenNIC resolvers.
I would be happy to pay for the app' but what are the chances of grabbing the
.apk directly? I don't run my phone with a gargoyle account.
May be there could be a download from the OpenNIC website?

Peter

Wanged from my Kaiser by a mischievous pixie!