discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC now available on Android phones!

Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC now available on Android phones!

  • From: Brian Koontz <brian AT pongonova.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC now available on Android phones!
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 20:04:13 -0600

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 10:58:19PM -0500, Dale wrote:
> Sweeeet! I was wishing I could access OpenNIC on my cell & now I
> can. Works fine on rooted Nexus One. Brian, please let us know
> if/when you hear that the pro version supports OpenNIC, as I will
> gladly pay.

Dale, if you choose to support the dev, simply download the SetDNS Pro
version and install. It doesn't modify the free version, it's just a
stub to show that the version was paid for and unlocks some extra
functionality.

I gladly purchased the Pro version...I certainly couldn't write an
Android app for $2.93...

--Brian