discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Bind config explanation...

Re: [opennic-discuss] Bind config explanation...

  • From: Peter Green <peter AT greenpete.co.uk>
  • To: <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Bind config explanation...
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 23:17:21 +0000

Thanks guys, that helps! :-)

On Fri, 24 Feb 2012 20:31:01 -0600, Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados wrote:

Hello Peter, i have some guides but are on spanish, let me search some
on english and i send it to you, if you have problems i can take a look
if you want, i used one time ubunto, but it looks to be almos the same
for all OS yum, apt-get

Ing. Alejandro M.
Hospedaje Web y Servidores Dedicados
http://www.dedicados.com.mx
------
correo / msn: ventas AT dedicados.com.mxskype: dedicados