discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Just a Question

Re: [opennic-discuss] Just a Question

  • From: Falk Husemann <josen AT paketsequenz.de>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Just a Question
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 19:35:41 +0200

On 16.05.2012 18:47, Alex Nordlund wrote:
http://web.archive.org/web/20060516203303/http://cyberterra.com/root/birth-of-cr.html

Wow. Is that a technical presentation of a DNS or is this actually about "again money", "big money", "bring money", "The money" and of course the ""bundle of joy"". Dont forget about "lot of money".

If you dont want to spend half an hour trying to make sense of this heres a short summary:

- There is not only a 1st, 2nd and 3rd world, but also a 5th world (which implies a 4th world?)
- The 5th world community is called Cesidian Root
- They have/had a DNS root working "like a real" root (it wasn't real?)
- This root was born like a human baby and not installed/configured (show me!)
- Its star sign is Sagittarius (which means a lot to this webmaster guy)
- Astrology is used to describe the roadmap for the Cesidian Root, here is what it _could_ mean:

* They need friends
* These will achieve what Cesidian Root wants (read: do the work for
them)
* There want to be a benefit to users
* They spoiled Public-Root (and then tried again)
* They want to be pragmatic builders (hah! dont use astrology then)
* They dont want to be a pretty root
* They want to work with foreign governments
* They want this money thing to happen really hard
* They want to grow old and provide rock-solid service (why do I read this on archive.org then?)

These guys really wanted to peer with OpenNIC? Seriously?

I just happen to run my own root too. It's called TakeAChanceRoot. It's just like ICANN, but I drop random queries I choose by fair dice roll ;-)

Falk