discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Does OpenNIC have any domain expiration policy?

Re: [opennic-discuss] Does OpenNIC have any domain expiration policy?

  • From: Martin C <martin AT mchomenet.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Does OpenNIC have any domain expiration policy?
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 22:29:25 +1000

I implemented a basic framework for this in my system a few days ago as an optional feature.

It would allow culling of inactive domains to allow others to register them rather than miss out.

I was going to post on the subject myself to see if OpenNIC might have already had thoughts on the matter. Thanks for mentioning it.

Martin.