discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Does OpenNIC have any domain expiration policy?

Re: [opennic-discuss] Does OpenNIC have any domain expiration policy?

  • From: Tim Groeneveld <tim AT timgws.com.au>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Does OpenNIC have any domain expiration policy?
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 00:10:51 -0400 (EDT)

the .ing charter specifies:

---
dot ING domains must be resolvable. That is, one or more of the name servers
that are registered with the TLD operator as being authoritative for the
domain must carry a valid zone for the domain, including a valid SOA record,
at all times.
---

( http://register.ing/charter/ )

If there is a domain name that you would like that is .ing that does not
resolve, please let me know.

I have also noticed a large amount of domains that are not correctly
registered, and will be working on culling these in the next couple of weeks.

Regards,
Tim