discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Does OpenNIC have any domain expiration policy?

Re: [opennic-discuss] Does OpenNIC have any domain expiration policy?

  • From: Amrit Panesar <apanesar AT 4195tech.com>
  • To: "discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Does OpenNIC have any domain expiration policy?
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 14:36:39 -0700

I think I will implement this suggestion in the .neo registry, its a good idea to clean out domains with no records..

Sent from my iPhone

On May 30, 2012, at 2:09 PM, Alex Hanselka <alex AT opennicproject.org> wrote:

As of now, we have no overarching "OpenNIC" Policy on such things and leave it to the TLD creators to come up with their own policy.  Personally, I agree with what you have proposed.  After 3 months, if you have no DNS records, you are probably a spammer :)

---
Alex Hanselka