discuss - [opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD

[opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD

  • From: Martin C <martin AT mchomenet.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 11:11:34 +1000

MUD4TLD, short for Martin's User and Domain system For Top Level Domains, "official" non-silly name pending.

Homepage: http://www.mchomenet.info/mud4tld.html

An actual source download will be made available soon, and a work in progress copy can always be requested from me directly. I have also created a github.com project for it, but haven't uploaded anything to it yet.

The homepage should be the first point of enquiry about what it is and what it can do, and it will be updated as things progress with the software.

Martin.