discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD

Re: [opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD

  • From: Martin C <martin AT mchomenet.com>
  • To: OpenNIC discussion <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2012 09:30:50 +1000

when you will have it on, preferably between 17:00hrs and 23:00hrs B.S.T.
It's ok, when I have it running again this afternoon, it'll be left running.

I thought of something else you may want to include at some point...
password retrieval?
Yes, I have thought about a password reset. Passwords are encrypted, so they cannot be retrieved, but a reset is doable.

Martin.