discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD

Re: [opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD

  • From: Martin C <martin AT mchomenet.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2012 23:25:13 +1000

Ok, some basic installation instructions have now been uploaded, as well as the database structure.

If something is not clear, reply here or to me directly if you would like help with the installation.

It's quite late here, so I have probably overlooked something. I'll go over it all again in the morning anyway, but I'm pretty sure enough is there for whoever is interested in it to get started running the software.

Martin.