discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD

Re: [opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD

  • From: Martin C <martin AT mchomenet.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 09:35:19 +1000

I found one on Sysinternals, but it doesn't allow me to specify a custom
port. It'll just give me a cheery
"The requested name is valid, but no data of the requested type was found."
It's ok, because it is not running the proper way it should be, I have stopped it for now, as there are some great new changes in it coming.

After about an hour of this post, try it again. It will be running on the right port and delivering all the new information.

To those who were previously registered, please re-join and re-register your domains. This should be the last major change needed to achieve a very decent level of functionality.

Thanks.

Martin.