discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD

Re: [opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD

  • From: Martin C <martin AT mchomenet.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 16:33:34 +1000

I forgot to add, the registrar requests could, if we want, be tied to a particular IP address within the system, so only designated systems within DNS networks could make these requests.

That would enhance security against the small possibility of the user tag and user key of registrars becoming known among those who probably shouldn't know it.

Martin.