discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC RMAPI

Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC RMAPI

  • From: Martin C <martin AT mchomenet.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC RMAPI
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 21:36:19 +1000

I have set up a project on github for my reference implementation of the OpenNIC RMAPI. https://github.com/markerr/opennic-rmapi-ref

Due to an old CGI library I like and have used privately on and off for about 2 years, the project is under the GPL v2 license instead of my normal one.

Nothing official, of course, but it will be my sandbox where ideas and proposals for the API can be tested, and others can pitch in, if they want to.

Martin.