discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Problems with a new domain

Re: [opennic-discuss] Problems with a new domain

  • From: Peter Green <peter AT greenpete.co.uk>
  • To: <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Problems with a new domain
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 21:40:05 +0100

Hi Tim!

I was beginning to think we would have to send out a search and rescue
party! ;-)

Where are your contact details then, I looked most places, and if you are
getting messages on this list, how come you left it until now to answer?
I've been pulling what's left of my hair out trying to figure this one out!

Anyway... thanks for your reply and explanation of what the problem is, I
hope the server upgrade goes well for you.

Peter