discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Problems with a new domain

Re: [opennic-discuss] Problems with a new domain

  • From: Peter Green <peter AT greenpete.co.uk>
  • To: <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Problems with a new domain
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 19:05:43 +0100

Hey Alex, thanks for the quick and helpful response! :-)

I can't remember seeing Tim in the mailing list at any point and I had
hoped whoever runs the T1 for the .ing T.L.D. would have got my messages on
this list.

If I knew Tims contact I would have approached him directly. I looked on
the (disappearing and reappearing) register.ing site for a contact but could
find nothing, something that seems to me to be odd, anyone should be able
to contact a registrar directly and easily, should they not?

I hope you can get somewhere with this, thanks.

Peter