discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Problems with a new domain

Re: [opennic-discuss] Problems with a new domain

  • From: Tim Groeneveld <tim AT timgws.com.au>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Problems with a new domain
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 01:03:43 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Alex & Peter :)

Believe it or not I do /actually/ read my emails. I am also contactable :P

Regarding register.ing, I am going to get a new server next week. It will be
migrated to a dedicated server for just .ing and .micro.

Regarding the galium software, I do have some new code which will be put in
place at the same time as the migration.

This is going to mean that there will be some changes to the two TLDs, this
will be specified in a separate email.

Most of the issues that we have seen so far have been due to disk space
running out on the current server, and my reluctancy to move the server to a
different IP.

A new dedicated server will resolve this issue.

Regards,
Tim