discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Problems with a new domain

Re: [opennic-discuss] Problems with a new domain

  • From: Martin C <martin AT mchomenet.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Problems with a new domain
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 13:03:16 +1000

I think maybe Martin C is implementing this in his great new project (just
the domain registration, not the support, although..? :-)
Thanks for the mention! Yes, it is in the works. A support feature, I hope, would be presumed since OpenNIC requires hostmaster AT openni.TLD to work, and I guess TLD admins are obliged to make sure that works.

At least, from what I read of the OpenNIC policies.

hehe, however, if anyone has any ideas that they feel should be implemented in MUD4TLD to better facilitate support and contact features, let me know.

Martin.