discuss - [opennic-discuss] .ing | new ip/server for t1

[opennic-discuss] .ing | new ip/server for t1

  • From: Tim Groeneveld <tim AT timgws.com.au>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] .ing | new ip/server for t1
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 01:13:55 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Guys!

To address the stability issues that we have seen over the past couple of
months with .ing and .micro, I am going to be moving the T1 IP address for
the two TLDs to a new server in 14 days :) Consider this your notice =)

---

Galium Rewrite

I am taking the time that I have over this long weekend to finally complete
my rewrite of all the Galium code. You guys have been waiting for this for
approx three years, and it is pretty much completed.

Right now I am working on finishing the last parts for accepting IPv6 address
for the (much improved!) DNS editor, and working on an API for the whois
server -- which is written w/ node.js.

Regards,
Tim

  • [opennic-discuss] .ing | new ip/server for t1, Tim Groeneveld, 06/10/2012