discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] U.S. Claims Global Legal Jurisdiction over .net and .com

Re: [opennic-discuss] U.S. Claims Global Legal Jurisdiction over .net and .com

  • From: Quinn Wood <woodq11 AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] U.S. Claims Global Legal Jurisdiction over .net and .com
  • Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2012 14:02:52 -0500

On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 1:27 PM, Sam Dodrill <shadow.h511 AT gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been trying, but the problem is that the system at its core is
> fed on avarice and money. I cannot do anything about it unless I have
> gobs of money.  I am a college student.

Make a petition stating that if your senator/other representative does
not vote in/voice opposition (or support, depending on which is better
for the 'net) of the next piece of legislation that comes up, the
signatories will vote for his/her strongest opposition come next
election term.

I email them saying just that every time I get an EFF/other activism
organization call for support in my RSS reader.