discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] U.S. Claims Global Legal Jurisdiction over .net and .com

Re: [opennic-discuss] U.S. Claims Global Legal Jurisdiction over .net and .com

  • From: Peter Green <peter AT greenpete.co.uk>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] U.S. Claims Global Legal Jurisdiction over .net and .com
  • Date: Sat, 09 Jun 2012 17:44:23 +0100

I agree, blocking your sites to the U.S. is a positive move to protect
yourself and I have for a while now done so on my main site.

Again, I see the U.S. just irritating the rest of the world and shutting them
selves off!

It's like self sanctioning!

Peter

Wanged from my Kaiser by a mischievous pixie!