discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD

Re: [opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD

  • From: Tim Groeneveld <tim AT timgws.com.au>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 02:37:48 -0400 (EDT)

Would it be bad for me to suggest then that before starting on the aptly
named 'OpenNIC Remote Management Application Programming Interface' that we
first discuss how the API system should work?

This way, other operators can also look into the design and we can have one
unified system.

This will also allow all of us to integrate your/the same API.

Regards,
Tim