discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD

Re: [opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD

  • From: Martin C <martin AT mchomenet.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 16:53:20 +1000

Would it be bad for me to suggest then that before starting on the aptly named
'OpenNIC Remote Management Application Programming Interface' that we first
discuss how the API system should work?
sorry! I thought that was implied by my email. Yes, by all means, we need to discuss it.

If I implied that I was already working on it, I am, but only some toy code to help flesh out the concept in my mind.

Looking back over my email, when I said "draft", I didn't meant draft of code, I meant "lets get some good detail going describing the system and how it will work."

This way, other operators can also look into the design and we can have one
unified system.
Absolutely.

This will also allow all of us to integrate your/the same API.
That's the aim.

Let's do this.

Martin.