discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD

Re: [opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD

  • From: Martin C <martin AT mchomenet.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Codenamed: MUD4TLD
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 10:29:11 +1000

The WHOIS service running on my server will be down for a few minutes for some testing as I implement the new scripting which automates the entire process of grabbing the domain database, re-generates the bind zone file and makes it live.

I have also simplified some of the layout of the system which now greatly assists in maintenance, makes the WHOIS server very effective and makes things a bit more organised.

Once I confirm the general operation, the script will be uploaded to the usual place.

--
Martin C.