discuss - [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC website

[opennic-discuss] OpenNIC website

  • From: Tim Groeneveld <tim AT timgws.com.au>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC website
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 21:13:27 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Guys,

I would like to suggest changing our website.

I know that we have just changed our website (http://www.opennicproject.org/)

I want to make the primary site extremely simple - a nice header, with a nice
animated video explaining what OpenNIC is all about, and two button that goes
to our Wiki, our OpenNIC glue site and a small explanation of why the project
exists followed by simplified instructions for OS X, Win Vista/7/8, XP and
Other Unix/Linux's =)

Our current site seems a little cluttered, and you need to click too many
times to get to the real important information for our ICANN-facing site -
which should be 'How to move to OpenNIC' :)

Plus - I want to bring the 'Old' OpenNIC logo back XD

Regards,
Tim