discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC DNS chooser program

Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC DNS chooser program

  • From: Martin C <martin AT mchomenet.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC DNS chooser program
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 11:12:34 +1000

This has been proposed about a thousand times
oops! I knew I should have done a search first.

successfully implement and publicize it, therefore there isn't one
officially adopted by OpenNIC
Well, when I make it and if the community like it enough to make it the official one all well and good. I'm just making it as a fun little challenge for now.

I'll report back.

--
Martin C