discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC DNS chooser program

Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC DNS chooser program

  • From: Martin C <martin AT mchomenet.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OpenNIC DNS chooser program
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 12:09:26 +1000

http://wiki.opennic.glue/
Right side: "DNS Wizards"
I don't know how I came to overlook them. I must have tucked that page away in the back of my mind when I was looking for Tier2 and Tier1 instructions and forgot all about it.

Perhaps we can link to that page from http://www.opennicproject.org/configure-your-dns/.

My only concern for the Linux one I suppose, is say a new user to Ubuntu or Linux Mint wanted to run it but were afraid or not comfortable with the command line, it might be intimidating for them to set up the shell script in a terminal.

My two cents.

--
Martin C