discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Share your killer T2 config

Re: [opennic-discuss] Share your killer T2 config

  • From: Alex Hanselka <alex AT opennicproject.org>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Share your killer T2 config
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2012 14:11:18 -0500

My config is the simple one from the wiki.  I use slave method instead of hints.  I run it on a Linode 1024 with a bunch of other stuff.  I ran it on Arch Linux until recently I have migrated to Scientific Linux (RHEL based).  My "passed" rate went down a bit this past week with the issues with oz though, how sad. I think it is 98.98% at the moment.