discuss - Re: Re: [opennic-discuss] DRAFT : Peering agreement between OpenNIC and DotBIT

Re: Re: [opennic-discuss] DRAFT : Peering agreement between OpenNIC and DotBIT

  • From: <woodq11 AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: Re: [opennic-discuss] DRAFT : Peering agreement between OpenNIC and DotBIT
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 07:35:21 -0500 (CDT)

I'd like to submit a vote of opposition. I've seen nothing but spammy domain-
squatting come from Dot Bit. "If you can't get your house under control..."

Adding more ways to browse the .bit domains won't solve this problem, and most
likely won't add any benefit. While I'd love to be able to use a distributed
DNS system in combination with OpenNIC, I don't think this is something I can
support at this time.