discuss - [opennic-discuss] Informal Survey

[opennic-discuss] Informal Survey

  • From: Alex Hanselka <alex AT opennicproject.org>
  • To: "discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org" <discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org>
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Informal Survey
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 13:55:03 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi guys!

Out of my curiosity, I'd really like to know when and where you heard of
OpenNIC and any other information you'd like to provide. I'll compile a list
of the most common avenues and reasons for finding OpenNIC and make them
available to the public with personal information removed. If you'd like to
tell me more about how you got here but DON'T want to be in the report,
please just mention that in your email.

1. Where did you find out about OpenNIC?
2. When did you join OpenNIC?
3. Do you run a T1 or T2?
4. Involvement in any other open-source or community projects?
5. Comments or extra Info

I'd like you to send me the answers to the above info OFF-LIST to
alex AT opennicproject.org with the subject "Survey Response." This is
obviously completely optional and just for some interesting data and you may
answer as little or as much as you'd like. It obviously will not reflect
anyone who isn't on this mailing list either but is active in OpenNIC.

Thanks for your help!

Alex