discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] .free TLD

Re: [opennic-discuss] .free TLD

  • From: Richard Lyons <richard AT the-place.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] .free TLD
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 18:43:17 +0100
  • Comment: DKIM? See http://www.dkim.org
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=the-place.net; h=Received:X-Qmail-Scanner-Diagnostics:X-Qmail-Scanner-Mail-From:X-Qmail-Scanner:Received:Date:From:To:Subject:Message-ID:References:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Disposition:In-Reply-To:User-Agent; b=SnL1X3zP0vm8KJ5oeWG6EVLsAkAk6dbRCpO/CJh3kEAheK+kBQD3txJB5zLd0a A3Nrqndv9k7xobq0h+ODhU7GWLQt8jO8vPaccKmosTaDwrwc7StuFllSJO+z2vWr tal7KV1QCBcCh5lakYrzXocyVrY57PSRYIKv4WZeebuSo=;

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 12:25:28 -0500, Alex M (Coyo) wrote:

> On 04/22/2013 12:09 PM, mike wrote:
> >
> >On 04/22/2013 01:05 PM, Alex M (Coyo) wrote:
> >>I'm already working on constructing an alternative root-less
> >>Internet,
> >That's a significant statement, can you elaborate?
>
> I am not certain it would be wise or responsible of me to speak too
> much regarding this project, but I suppose it would not hurt to say
> that I have been spending much of the last three years aggressively
> studying on my own, as well as relying on the terrifying competence
> and collective knowledge of my friends, in order to begin
> redesigning a new protocol stack for tunneling the old deprecated
> IPv4, IPv6, and EoMPLS protocols over a newer protocol stack that I
> could have not possibly designed on my own.
[...]
> As you might imagine, it's highly experimental.

That is interesting,

Driftig a bit further OT, does anybody know if anything ever happened
with netsukuku?

richard