discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] .free TLD

Re: [opennic-discuss] .free TLD

  • From: Travis McCrea <me AT travismccrea.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] .free TLD
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 11:36:02 -0400

It's not even legal battles. I think ICANN would be more responsive to us if
we actually had a userbase of more people than a handful of nerds (no
offense). If we want to be taken seriously, we need to be in the media,
writing press releases, etc. Is there a single successful .free domain name
other than reg.for.free?