discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] .free TLD

Re: [opennic-discuss] .free TLD

  • From: Alex Nordlund <deep.alexander AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] .free TLD
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2013 16:14:29 +0100

On Mon, Apr 22, 2013 at 3:54 PM, Travis McCrea <me AT travismccrea.com> wrote:
What we need to do is reach out to ICANN and see if we can come to some form of agreement on accepting other TLDs which infringe on the OpenNIC namespace.

I actually called them at one point.
They told me to send an email and then said "No. pay the fee and we'll look at it"

So we definitely need to contact them again.

Best regards,
Alex