discuss - [opennic-discuss] Pirate Party International?

[opennic-discuss] Pirate Party International?

  • From: "Alex M (Coyo)" <coyo AT darkdna.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] Pirate Party International?
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 18:33:19 -0500

So apparently, a lot of my friends at #USPP have realized that I'm everywhere, including here.

I've been making a point of spending more time at irc.PirateIRC.net and interacting and keeping up.

Very recently, I've been saving up money for a Linode (their new 4GB plan in Dallas)
so I can host a Discourse ( http://www.discourse.org/about/ ) instance.

I plan on hosting this for the purposes of discussing and voting on issues of interest to TXPP,
and on organizing and coordinating efforts both internally within TXPP and to other state chapters.

I just thought I'd poke the listserv about this, since it seems people noticed me here, as well.

So hai :D