discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] HTML Mail

Re: [opennic-discuss] HTML Mail

  • From: Coyo <coyo AT darkdna.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] HTML Mail
  • Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 18:34:00 -0600

On 11/24/2013 6:15 PM, Richard Lyons wrote:
On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 17:54:26 -0600, Coyo wrote:

[...]
I have to grow that Unix beard, after all.
It saves a lot of time in the bathroom. I calculate I have already saved
5 weeks of my life...

But we are drifting OT.

You mean there's a topic? I was not aware of this.

Oh, right, the legitimacy of HTML mail and whether the listserv should filter, convert and block it.

If you are going to do that, you may as well convert top posting to bottom posting, clean up, auto-trim and otherwise preprocess and postprocess mail.