discuss - [opennic-discuss] OSS and Parody maintenance disabled

[opennic-discuss] OSS and Parody maintenance disabled

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] OSS and Parody maintenance disabled
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2014 17:16:56 -0600

I have disabled maintenance and registration of OSS and Parody domains from the old system while I wrap up the last bits of the new registrar code. I am hoping to have the new system online as early as next weekend, however if you need to have a change made to your domain before then, please email me directly (off-list) with your information.