discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OSS and Parody maintenance disabled

Re: [opennic-discuss] OSS and Parody maintenance disabled

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OSS and Parody maintenance disabled
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 16:31:46 -0600

Its been a long day, but I finally have the actual zone files for OSS and Parody transferred to the new system (after breaking things for the last few hours). All domains should be working again... For those who own domains within these TLDs, could you please double-check the responses for your domains and let me know if everything looks ok?

If this part is working correctly, then I may be close to opening the registrations on the new system.