discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] OSS and Parody maintenance disabled

Re: [opennic-discuss] OSS and Parody maintenance disabled

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] OSS and Parody maintenance disabled
  • Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2014 10:26:27 -0600

It looks like I have to make an emergency trip out of state this week, and will be gone over the weekend. I think I have the registrar code pretty much ready to go, but I don't want to open it up until I am around to monitor any problems, so it will be next week before OSS and Parody are available again. Sorry for the delay.