discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
Subject: Discuss mailing list
- From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
- To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
- Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Root zone testing
- Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 14:31:12 -0600
- Authentication-results: SMTP11; dmarc=none header.from=sourpuss.net
- Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mx1.sourpuss.net C10A22D2A7
It seems so far that there is a general consensus that all of the servers should be carrying opennic's official root zone. If there are no objections, then we could definitely make it a policy on the wiki. Validation, as I mentioned before, would be very simple since I would only need to check the serial, and since the current testing method already pulls the SOA from each server, I wouldn't need to perform any additional queries.
- [opennic-discuss] Root zone testing, Jeff Taylor, 09/08/2014
- Re: [opennic-discuss] Root zone testing, Guillaume Parent, 09/08/2014
- Re: [opennic-discuss] Root zone testing, David, 09/10/2014
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.