discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Root zone testing

Re: [opennic-discuss] Root zone testing

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Root zone testing
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2014 14:31:12 -0600
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.2.0 mx1.sourpuss.net C10A22D2A7

It seems so far that there is a general consensus that all of the servers should be carrying opennic's official root zone. If there are no objections, then we could definitely make it a policy on the wiki. Validation, as I mentioned before, would be very simple since I would only need to check the serial, and since the current testing method already pulls the SOA from each server, I wouldn't need to perform any additional queries.