discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] New website testing

Re: [opennic-discuss] New website testing

  • From: Hans Sussenburger <hans.sussenburger AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] New website testing
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2015 12:16:46 +0100

Hi Julian, hi everybody,

I went through  www.uat.opennicproject.org and am very happy with the functionality
as well as the clean layout.

The Webproxy result page needs more space at the top. See the attachment.

Also, the search engine grep.geek uses iso-8859-1 as the meta tag charset attribute
value instead of utf-8.

So, that messes with pages like the favorite Physics Department like so:
Université de Montréal

Will go and play with it some more over the next days.

Have a great day,
 H.