discuss - [opennic-discuss] New website testing

[opennic-discuss] New website testing

  • From: Julian De Marchi <julian AT jdcomputers.com.au>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: [opennic-discuss] New website testing
  • Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 10:57:30 +1000

Heya--

We are rolling out new OpenNIC infrastructure at present. We're in the
final stages of testing.

I am therefore asking the hurd to test it too and see if any issues arise.

The websites are:

- www.uat.opennicproject.org
- wiki.uat.opennicproject.org

Some links will point to the wrong locations, but this can be ignored.
I'm interested in speed issues, any php or various errors and stuff like
that.

Test away and report any issues to this thread or me directly.

--julian