discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] New website testing

Re: [opennic-discuss] New website testing

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] New website testing
  • Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 14:32:03 -0700
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx3.sourpuss.net 415C82D34A

Please note that the proxy page isn't meant for general access, it's just one of those things for when you really want to see an opennic page from a computer that isn't connected to opennic.  It was thrown together quickly and hasn't been revisited.  The way it is added to pages is a hack, but it was the best I could do at the time.

Regarding grep.geek... wow I'm surprised nobody has ever mentioned that before!  I changed the page coding, so you should see the proper character sets being used now.  Thanks for letting me know!