discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] New website testing

Re: [opennic-discuss] New website testing

  • From: David <davidvargas1 AT mac.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] New website testing
  • Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 03:26:59 +0800

Heya

It is a fast load, no issues on that. Since you are on a test basis The
IP locations are not there. For example: Here is my copy and paste from
the first page site. Your nearest DNS servers are: 41.185.78.25 (WC, ZA)
109.69.8.34 (BCN, ES). They are totally incorrect.

My nearest DNS servers are in Japan, Honk Kong, and Singapore. When I
use the High lighted Link ,"Always choose two DNS servers (from here)":
It did work perfectly with the correct DNS servers.

Your nearest OpenNIC DNS servers
Areā€¦
151.236.20.236 (NT, HK) 103.25.202.192 (EA, SG) 128.199.248.105 (SG)
106.186.17.181 (JP)

I did not continue to check all the links.

but the guides links work fine including the chat only From my end only.
I will continue checking tomorrow.