discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] geek/indy/dev/null

Re: [opennic-discuss] geek/indy/dev/null

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] geek/indy/dev/null
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 14:11:05 -0600
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx2.sourpuss.net 3E4402D485

The latest code can be found here: http://opennic.oss/reg.tar.gz
It used to be on our github, but nobody has created a new one to use.  If that happens, I'll put the code up on the new site.  Patches are definitely welcome, I have a whole TODO list of things that still need to be fixed.  And of course, better themes for the registrar would also be nice, because I suck at that.

One nice thing about the ldap service, I can get the TLDs up and running, and transfer ownership to someone else at any time.  We can even work together on rebuilding the previous domains.

Hmm, speaking of which... I think the best plan would be to pre-register each of the existing domains, and give them a 3-month expiration.  That would give the owners 3 months to contact me and claim their old domains before they are released, and we won't have an immediate loss of any working sites.