discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] geek/indy/dev/null

Re: [opennic-discuss] geek/indy/dev/null

  • From: Will Furnell <willfurnell AT me.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] geek/indy/dev/null
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 2015 20:19:25 +0100

I think that this would be a great idea.

On 26/05/2015 18:44, Jeff Taylor wrote:
There has been no further action on these TLDs for the past 2 months,
and we really need to get them online again.

If nobody has any objections, I would like to add all four TLDs to LDAP,
and make them available from reg.oss (I would also set up reg.for.free
to point to the same page). This will get us back online again, and if
anyone else wants to take over the TLDs at some point, all of the data
will be available in LDAP and make it easy to change the owner.

Please let me know your thoughts today. I will check back in about 8 hours.