discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Domain expirations for dyn/free/geek/indy/oss/parody/pirate

Re: [opennic-discuss] Domain expirations for dyn/free/geek/indy/oss/parody/pirate

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Domain expirations for dyn/free/geek/indy/oss/parody/pirate
  • Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 09:07:53 -0600
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx1.sourpuss.net AAC532D382

You're getting drop-downs for the list of domains?  That's not right, it should be a scroll list that is limited to 5 lines.  You should be able to scroll up and down in the window to view all of the domains under each TLD.

Could you send me a direct email (not to the list) with a screenshot showing the problem?