discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Domain expirations for dyn/free/geek/indy/oss/parody/pirate

Re: [opennic-discuss] Domain expirations for dyn/free/geek/indy/oss/parody/pirate

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Domain expirations for dyn/free/geek/indy/oss/parody/pirate
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 11:27:29 -0600
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx2.sourpuss.net 725132D4DF

I checked through the remaining TLDs and I am enabling the expirations for all the rest now (free/geek/indy/pirate).

Please note that any NEW domains registered under free/geek/indy in the past month are getting a slight bump... Normally new domains are only registered for 28 days because of the number of new people who come in, register everything in site, and then never come back. However because I'm just now enabling the expirations for those domains, the expiration will get pushed back into July and you will receive an email to let you know how to renew the domain for a full year.

If there's any questions let me know. Otherwise in August there's going to be a huge number of domains that expire.