discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Domain expirations for dyn/free/geek/indy/oss/parody/pirate

Re: [opennic-discuss] Domain expirations for dyn/free/geek/indy/oss/parody/pirate

  • From: Jeff Taylor <shdwdrgn AT sourpuss.net>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Domain expirations for dyn/free/geek/indy/oss/parody/pirate
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 09:17:09 -0600
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.0 mx4.sourpuss.net CC8412D36E

Ah sorry, I'm doing the management for pirate domains, but they're actually registered from another site, thus the inconsistency in the instructions.  If you prefer, you can also go to http://reg.for.free/ to manage those domains, in which case the instructions would be correct.