discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] dnscrypt

Re: [opennic-discuss] dnscrypt

  • From: Jacob Bachmeyer <jcb62281 AT gmail.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] dnscrypt
  • Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2015 21:12:31 -0600

Evaggelos Balaskas wrote:
Hi,

I would like to make a presentation regarding opennic project & dnscrypt
to my local hackerspace (hackerspace.gr).

To simplify things (for non technical people) I tried to draw something
abstract via dia.

I would like to have your input regarding this attempt [0].
PLZ be gently ... this is my first attempt with dia :D

Thanks in advance, have a nice day

[0]: http://balaskas.gr/img/dnscrypt.png
It seems readable enough, although I did have to look at it a bit before I recognized that strings 5 and 12 are supposed to be encrypted data. Perhaps "[encrypted request]" and "[encrypted response]" might look less like an error?