discuss - Re: [opennic-discuss] Site not resolved by multiple OpenNIC DNS servers

Re: [opennic-discuss] Site not resolved by multiple OpenNIC DNS servers

  • From: <i606355 AT trbvm.com>
  • To: discuss AT lists.opennicproject.org
  • Subject: Re: [opennic-discuss] Site not resolved by multiple OpenNIC DNS servers
  • Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 13:20:24 +0000

I confirm that as of posting this, the problem persists on all three servers
previously stated. Just found another OpenNIC server which is also not
resolving torrentz.eu:

144.76.133.38

The problem has since been discussed on the IRC channel, and the situation was
verified and confirmed by an admin and a server operator (d0wn), who
identified other DNS servers from the Tier2 list having the same issue.

I hope you guys can sort this out. OpenNIC is an excellent DNS server option,
but not if we're going to see its servers having blocked sites. Cheers.